[Xapian-discuss] make error

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Oct 11 23:30:04 BST 2006

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 12:22:09PM -0700, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:
> Yes. Following up by private email.

OK, that's helped a lot.  Turns out there's an error message in
refman.log (I'll add something to cat this file if the latex call
fails so that problems here will be more obvious in future!)

The problem is that fancyhdr.sty is missing.  On Debian it's in the
tetex-extra package and gets installed here:

/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/fancyhdr/fancyhdr.sty

Installing this package on Jeff's machine fixes the problem.

Ruslan: I assume there's a similar TeX package split on FC5, and you'll
just need to install another package to fix this problem.  If you let
me know the package name, I'll note it in HACKING to help others
in the future.

Many thanks for access to the machine Jeff.  You can disable access
now.