[Xapian-discuss] xapian 1.0.0 / 1.0.1 fatal problem

Alexander Lind malte at webstay.org
Tue Jun 12 22:36:19 BST 2007

Just tried using the simplesearch.php5 script in the bindings docs on
the index, and that works.
So that means something in my implementation is broken, which is good news.
Perhaps there was some xapian 0.9.x -> 1.0.x upgrade requirement that I
missed?
I'm going to figure out whats amiss now, will post here when I find out
what it is, in case someone else is having the same problem.

Alec