[Xapian-discuss] Deleted documents not deleted

Jean-Francois Dockes jean-francois.dockes at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 20 10:44:30 BST 2007

Olly Betts writes:
 > But you said that the document isn't deleted once the database is
 > closed, so it sounds like that isn't the issue.  Is there a way I can
 > get this to reproduce for myself?  I can install the latest release or
 > SVN HEAD (or whatever) of recoll, but what about the data?

I seem to have managed to reproduce it with a simple sequence on a small
data set.

I've uploaded the data and script to
http://www.lesbonscomptes.com/recoll/tmp/recoll-deleted.tgz

There is a README in the recoll-deleted directory.

I did not try to reproduce this out of the recollindex program.

And I now have this creepy feeling of approaching embarassment... Won't be
the first time :)

J.F. Dockes