[Xapian-discuss] Re: How to wrap omega cgi in a script

- Tong - mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 04:34:50 BST 2007

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:28:26 +0100, Olly Betts wrote:

> Yes, I remember - good to hear you're pretty close to making it work.
> Hopefully the hints above can get you the rest of the way!

Horray!!!

Thanks a thousand to help me for the final push-through. I got it fully working.
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/search?P=test&DEFAULTOP=or&DB=default&FMT=query&xDB=default&xFILTERS=--O

I've written the how to make use xapian/omega on sourceforge.net, and will
soon publish it on my site. Also, Olly, please consider allowing me to
update web pages on xapian.sourceforge.net.

If granted, I'll put up the small demo book-and-search on it, and write
another how-to of making use existing xapian.sourceforge.net binary CGI
files without compiling of your own.

Thanks again!

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)