[Xapian-discuss] Re: Xapian/Omega on sourceforge.net

Tong Sun mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 17:20:58 BST 2007

> I'm planning to use Xapian/Omega for my sourceforge.net project.
> [...]
> is it possible that you guys install an official copy of Xapian/Omega (in
> the Xapian project on sourceforge), so that we all can use it from our own
> projects?

That's an interesting idea - I guess it could be quite popular.  I don't
have the time to look at it myself at the moment (I'm working hard on
getting Xapian 1.0.0 released) but if someone else does let me know and
I can probably give you suitable user rights.

I'll be more than willing to help. Please contact me privately via my
my sourceforge.net user account @suntong001.

My plan is to play with my sourceforge.net project at first, then
install to the Xapian/Omega web site with the demo book, then
make sure other projects can make use the ready made system...