[Xapian-discuss] PHP Fatal error while indexing Wikipedia

Robert Young bubblenut at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:21:53 GMT 2008

I've got a bunch of iterators implemented now. They're build on top of
the existing PHP classes rather than replacing them, for example, to
iterate over a match set you would do something like

$mset = $enquire->get_mset(0, 10);
$i = new PHPXapianMSetIterator($mset);
foreach ($i as $match) {
  echo $match->get_document()->get_data() . "\n";
}

Is this the only feasable way to do this or would it be possible to
submit a patch on the xapian.php file itself? I would ideally like to
be able to do something like

$mset = $enquire->get_mset(0, 10);
foreach ($mset as $match) {
  echo $match->get_document()->get_data() . "\n";
}

It's only one line less but I think it's a lot more intuitive.

Cheers
Rob