[Xapian-discuss] Problem with java and Xapian

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Jan 10 02:52:41 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 10:05:42AM -0800, Aleph Thomas wrote:
> Hello, my java application crash at some time that is add files to the
> xapian DB, I put here the file bug content, I check, some think, but I
> not have Idea that what is happen, if any one can tell me about or
> pass similar experience, please I appreciate any help.

Sadly (especially for such a long backtrace!) there's very little useful
here.  It seems to die in WritableDatabase::add_document(), probably
while iterating through the terms inside a Document object.

All I can suggest is to try a different JVM and see if you can get a
better fix on what's going wrong.