[Xapian-discuss] PHP indexing, what's the PHP method for indexscript

athlon athlonf athlonkmf at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 21:04:10 GMT 2008

Currently I have the following indexscript:

pid : unique=Q boolean=Q field=pid
postdate : field=startdate
author_name: unhtml boolean=XAUTHORNAME field=author
author_id: boolean=XAUTHORID field=authorid
url :  field=url
sample : weight=1 index field=sample

How can I create the same indexing using PHP?
With this, I can get an searchable index, but I have no idea how to set the fields, so that I can actually GET something back (with the underneath code, I just get a bunch of pid's back).

$doc = new XapianDocument();

$indexer->index_text($postrow['post']);          //post == sample
// Add the document to the database.

Be a better friend, newshound, and