[Xapian-discuss] FAQ page about python wrappers

Richard Boulton richard at lemurconsulting.com
Fri Jul 4 19:42:10 BST 2008

I've added an entry to the FAQ about the many Python wrappers now
available for Xapian, in an attempt to help new users work out which
Python interface to Xapian would be sensible for them to use.

It's at http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/FAQ/PythonWrappers and could do with
having some information on ore.xapian and mbxap added.  Also, if you
know of any Python wrappers around Xapian which aren't listed there,
please add them (or reply to this message with details).  Finally, it's
probably biased towards the Xappy wrappers, since I have a vested
interest in them, so if you feel it appropriate to edit out such bias, I
won't be offended!

I have a feeling there might be a similar number of PHP wrappers around
out there, but I haven't used them - if there are, it would be great if
someone could start a FAQ/PhpWrappers page listing them...

--
Richard