[Xapian-discuss] acts_as_xapian talk at London Ruby group tomorrow (Monday)

Francis Irving francis at flourish.org
Sun Jul 13 11:48:39 BST 2008

I'm giving a talk about the Ruby on Rails Xapian plugin (called
acts_as_xapian) tomorrow in London.

http://lrug.org/meetings/2008/06/19/july-2008-meeting/

Although actually I'll be talking lots about
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com - mySociety's site for making and
sharing Freedom of Information requests which uses acts_as_xapian.

Sorry for short notice - but if any of you who know about Xapian fancy
coming along it that would be super, as I bet they ask hard questions
about fancier Xapian features that I don't know how to answer!

Francis