[Xapian-discuss] another DatabaseModifiedError issue

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jul 23 05:26:15 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 01:04:48PM +0200, Markus Wörle wrote:
> I just wanted to report that I still experience this problem with
> xapian 1.0.7. My current workaround - to let the indexing process
> sleep for at least 4 seconds after each explicit flush() before
> indexing next documents - is still working. So its no urgent problem
> for me. Just FYI

Sorry, this one slipped by me.  If you could file a bug that would help
make sure it doesn't get forgotten again.

Useful to have confirmation that it wasn't solved incidentally by
changes in 1.0.7 though.

I don't think I asked before - what's the platform?  And what's the
filing system?  I wonder if it might be an issue with the ordering of
writes...