[Xapian-discuss] omindex => Unknown extension

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Apr 6 15:19:20 BST 2009

Please don't top-post.  And please don't include a footer claiming your
message is confidential when emailing a public mailing list.

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 04:04:51PM +0200, Eric Voisard wrote:
> Here follows an abstract of a failed output and a working one. The file
> is the same, at the same location (I had to do some renaming sorry).

Just sending part of the output isn't helpful - what is interesting is
what happened before that.  Could you open a ticket in the bug-tracker
and attach the full output of a run where this fails?