[Snowball-discuss] Generic Perl interface to Snowball ( ignore previous )

Martin Porter martin_porter@softhome.net
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:46:25 -0700

This sounds excellent, Oleg, thanks.

Give me a day or two to get organised. I am a bit behind on Snowball work,
not having properly looked at Richard Boulton's Java codegenerator properly
as yet. I'll have a word with Richard: I need to bring the documentation up
to date to cover the Java codegenerator, and Richard will have ideas on how
to incorporate Perl binding work into the main site.

Your contribution is timely, since I was getting the feeling that there
would never be any significant external submissions to the Snowball site.
Emails have tailed off considerable after the first release.

And I had such hopes for people submitting Snowball stemmers for Czech,
Polish, Sanskrit, Lithuanian, Byelorussian, Roumanian, Icelandic, etc etc ;-)

Martin