[Snowball-discuss] RE: Snowball-discuss digest, Vol 1 #8 - 1 msg

Tolkin, Steve Steve.Tolkin@FMR.COM
Fri Sep 13 15:23:02 2002

Thanks.  It looks like your demo page
gives the new Porter 2 values for my test strings.
Except it look like "alias" might have been overlooked.

As I understand it, your demo has a somewhat different
GUI than the main demo page, i.e. it uses
~ to mark the breeak between what the stemmer returns.

Do you know why the main demo page gives the "old"
values for my test strings?

Hopefully helpfully yours,
Steve
--
Steven Tolkin          steve.tolkin@fmr.com      617-563-0516
Fidelity Investments   82 Devonshire St. V8D     Boston MA 02109