[Snowball-discuss] Undefined references

smp29 smp29@cs.waikato.ac.nz
Wed Jan 29 22:58:02 2003

Hi

I've hit the problem that has been already discussed in the list (ref:
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 5:55 AM
To: Duong, Lien T
Cc: snowball-discuss@lists.tartarus.org
Subject: RE: Spanish & Dutch stemmer - please help )

I get undefined references, despite I make sure that driver.c contains #include
"stem.h", and there no language.{h,o} files, other than stem.h, in the directory. I
understand, Lien has resolved this "somehow". Would be thankful for your guidance.

Another question in respect of this problem. Can I have several stemmers in q directory
at the same time? What is the best way to tackle this? Should I simply omit -ep

Also, I get a warning while compiling:

q>gcc -c *.c
driver.c: In function `main':
driver.c:95: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast

Can I ignore this warning?

Thank you very much for your advice.
Kind regards
Svetlana