[Snowball-discuss] Problem with compiling Snowball under Visual C++

Charlie Hull charlie@lemurconsulting.com
Tue Nov 4 16:13:01 2003

Thanks Richard and Martin, I can now successfully build a stemmer library in
the Visual C++ IDE without any problems. If anyone is doing anything similar
and has problems, let me know!

Cheers

Charlie
---