[Snowball-discuss] Hungarian stemmer

A. Tordai atordai at science.uva.nl
Wed Jan 12 13:13:16 GMT 2005

That is good news.  As for dictionary based stemmers, as far as I know
stemmers in Hungarian so far also tend to be dictionary based but that
can be rather costly. I'd like to investigate how well a Snowball
stemmer perform compared to a dictionary based one. I will get on it in
any case.

Thank you

Anna Tordai