[Snowball-discuss] ANSI C Generator feature

Martin Porter martin.porter at grapeshot.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 10:09:58 BST 2005

Marios,

I have fixed the bug you noticed with the -w option. There is a small change
to the module "generator.c", which should soon appear on the website.

I am sorry to have taken so long to get around to this, but have been busy
through the weekend and until yesterday with other work.

I note that Richard has not as yet answered to the Java problem you
reported: perhaps he is on holiday. But since you yourself have given us the
fix, I assume your work is not now held up in any way?

Martin