[Snowball-discuss] sf.net.snowball or org.tartarus.snowball for Java package ?

Olivier Bornet Olivier.Bornet at idiap.ch
Thu Mar 17 12:47:05 GMT 2005

Hello,

> It took a little longer than I hoped to find time to do this, but I've
> now applied your patches to our CVS repository.  Thanks for the
> assistance.

You're welcome. Thanks for having applyed them.

As I have mentionned in one of my previous messages, I have also an
updated version of PyStemmer from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pystemmer/ if you are interested.  This
'new' version of PyStemmer is supporting both Python and Jython
programs.

Let me know if you are interested. If yes, I will look how to integrate
both interfaces (Python and Jython) in the current snowball CVS tree, as
I think this will be great to have all the stuff in the same repository.
Of course, I will do propositions on the mailing list before making the
integration. I will also contact PyStemmer author to see what he think
about this.

If you are interested, and when all is ready, I will be happy to either
send a patch against current CVS, or commit the changes in the CVS
myself if I have an access.

Good day.

        Olivier
   . __    . ___  __.  | Olivier Bornet         Olivier.Bornet at idiap.ch
  / /  `  / /  / /  /  | IDIAP             http://www.idiap.ch/~bornet/
 / /   / / /--/ /--'   | CP 592        http://www.idiap.ch/~bornet/pgp/
/ /__.' / /  / /       | CH-1920 Martigny           PGP-key: 0xC53D9218