[Snowball-discuss] Compiling Snowball as part of a shared library (for Python)/Undefined symbol SN_set_current

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Sun May 29 09:49:33 BST 2005

Hi,

I tried compile Snowball as part of a Python extension module. Bascially
I included only the headerfile into the C code of the Python extension
module
and linked the code against libstemmer.o. When importing the module from
Python
I get an undefined symbol: SN_set_current error although this code is only
used
with api.c but I have absolutely no Snowball API method call currently in
my C code.
Is there any thing else I must link or include?

Andreas