[Snowball-discuss] generator pascal

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Jul 2 13:07:01 BST 2007

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 12:09:00PM +0100, Martin Porter wrote:
> This is what we were sent in Jan 2005. It is for Delphi (Object Pascal).
> For background, look for the name Wout van Wezel in snowball-discuss for
> around that date. (Sorry the search box is out of action.)

Gmane has an (apparently complete) archive of snowball-discuss - you can
search here:

http://search.gmane.org/?query=pascal&group=comp.search.snowball

But this is the only previous message about this:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.search.snowball/704

I checked my personal mail folder of Snowball list messages, and I don't
see anything else.