[Snowball-discuss] Re: slovenian stemmer

Martin Porter martin.porter at grapeshot.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 11:31:16 GMT 2007

Andraz,

It is BSD (Everything on the snowball site is BSD.)

The Slovene stemmer was never officially released, since I was not too
happy with some aspects of the original work, and my enquiries went
unanswered. If you can give us some sort of review or report on what you
think of it, that would be useful.

Martin