[Snowball-discuss] Croatian stemmer help

Tomislav Bišćan tbiscan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 21:41:14 BST 2008

Hi to the community.

I made a Croatian stemmer script in PHP based on some script in Perl.

I will like to do it in Snowball, but I need some help with implementation.
Basically I wanna know easiest way for replacing strings in Snowball based
on regular expression syntax like this one:
$w = preg_replace("/[^aeiou]eta$/", "$1e", $w);

Most rules are similar to the example above.
I will be happy if someone have time to implement my rules to Snowball
syntax.
Can send php script.

Thanks in advance,
Tomislav