[Snowball-discuss] [mailinglist] Re: python version of porter2

Michael Dirolf mike at dirolf.com
Tue Sep 30 16:52:58 BST 2008

good point - i'll add a note to the project page tonight about the
existence of those Python bindings (which i had never seen before). i
think there are still some use cases for a pure python implementation
(like Jython).

maybe sometime later this week i'll update the api to match that of
the existing bindings - seems like it would be more useful that way.

thanks for the feedback
mike