[Snowball-discuss] Snowball release cycle ?

Oleg Bartunov oleg at sai.msu.su
Tue Mar 31 21:02:15 BST 2009

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm still subscribed to the discussion list (I found I have
rather old messages in my archive), so I'm CC directly to Martin.
The question is: Does Snowball project has any release policy ?
I mean stable, unstable, beta, etc. A reason I'm interesting in this is
that I'm  maintainer of snowball stemmers in RDBMS PostgreSQL, which we
didn't touch them since 2007. We're about to enter beta of the new release,
so I'd like to upgrade snowball stemmers, but I'd like to use
stable release, of course.

 	Regards,
 		Oleg