[Snowball-discuss] Basque language

Martin Porter martin at porterloo.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 18:33:32 BST 2010

Mikel,

Hello, and thanks for your interest.

If you have a Basque stemmer we could put it up on the snowball site perhaps
under "external contributions" (see main snowball page). You say, "first
version": are you planning other versions? It might be wise to wait until
the work is complete to your satisfaction. In any case, more information
would be useful at this stage,

Martin