[Snowball-discuss] Armenian Stemmer

Martin Porter martin at porterloo.wanadoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 15:18:03 BST 2010

Astghik,

Thank you for the Armenian stemmer. Unfortunately it ended up in the wrong
mailing list, so we have only just seen your message. I apologise for the
late reply.

I cannot judge you work linguistically, but the snowball script you have
sent looks like excellent work. I would like to make a page for it on the
snowball site. Are you happy that it should be released by us under the BSD
license?

Martin