[Snowball-discuss] Error in the vocabulary for Italian stemmer?

Martin Porter martin at porterloo.wanadoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 08:43:26 BST 2010

Peter,

This time you have found something ...

R1 in Step 4 of the Romanian algorithm definition should be RV. (RV is used
in the corresponding routine vowel_suffix of the snowball script.) I will
correct the page on the website soon.

Sorry about that. I guess it proves that the Romanian algorithm has not
previously been recoded following the algorithm definition.

I'm interested that you seem to be recoding all the algorithms in python. If
they are BSD licensed, might you make them available to us?

Martin