[Snowball-discuss] Yet another JavaScript stemmers port

Martin Porter martin at porterloo.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 11:15:37 BST 2010

>Hi,
>I have submitted a French JavaScript Stemmer sometime back and didn't
>receive a response so far. So, thought to write to you. I guess you are very
>busy with your work, ....

Kasun,

Well, I'm not so busy these days, but I am getting a bit old and forgetful
<smile>. I may have deleted your email by accident. I saw your email about
irregular plurals, and felt Olly Betts' reply covered the issue, but I did
not read your email about the French stemmer in javascript, and it is not in
my email history. So my apologies. I have now added your contribution to the
"otherlangs" section.

Many thanks for sending this to us,

Martin

>The mail I sent was with the subject "French Porter Stemmer in
>Javascript<http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3cAANLkTinFmOYPd
XgS%2bLksZR0Hu15tqPQCgwu%5fmOH1e3GT%40mail.gmail.com%3e>"