[Snowball-discuss] Bug report?

Steve Dodier-Lazaro steve.dodier at ensi-bourges.fr
Thu Jul 7 11:17:19 BST 2011

 Hello,

 I'm not sure this is the appropriate place for reporting bugs but I
 could not find a bug tracker. I would just like to point to the
 developers' attention that libstemmer_java fails to build on my
 machines, due to lines 1000 and 1013 of
 java/org/tartarus/snowball/ext/frenchStemmer.java
 , which are both break; instructions that can not be reached (which
 causes the compiler to complain).

 I just removed them in order to get frenchStemmer.java to build (with
 java 1.6.0_22).

 Cordially,
--
 Steve Dodier-Lazaro
 CS security student at ENSI of Bourges, France