[Snowball-discuss] Making accented letters equivalent to they unaccented letter

Tiago tscolari at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:07:36 BST 2011

Hello

I'm using libstemmer with sphinx, in an attempt to have better search
results, since my site is in portuguese.

But i'm having a problem, for example, if there are the words "última" and
"ultima". As search terms they should return the same objects.
I was looking at the libstemmer_pt and I would like to know if its possible
to make them the same symbol.
If it is, can some one give me an example please.

 Tiago
tscolari at gmail.com