[Snowball-discuss] Snowball stemmers on C#

Serhiy Sotnyk s.sotnyk at iveonik.com
Thu Nov 24 17:23:03 GMT 2011

Dr. Porter,

Thank you for link.

I though, my name is unnecessary here because these C# stemmers are team
work and some of them (English, Russian, German) have got from different
places (all have free licenses like Apache). Please, leave text like
following:

===================
C# versions of the stemmers were made available in August 2011 by
Iveonik Systems. They were ported from the Java Snowball stemmers.

It will be more correct for other contributors. Thank you.

P.S.: About Serhiy. You are right - it is Ukrainian form of Sergei. So,
you can use any of them.

--
Best regards,
   Serhiy                          mailto:s.sotnyk at iveonik.com