[Snowball-discuss] Fix common typo in Spanish

Robert Hafner tedivm at tedivm.com
Wed Dec 19 09:15:11 GMT 2012

I'd be happy to help with this in any way, including setting up organizations, migrating from the current repositories over to git, and helping with any issues that come up with Git and GitHub. Every project I've moved over there has gotten a huge bump in outside contributions- the entire ecosystem is perfect for collaboration.

Robert