[Snowball-discuss] old english

E. Timothy Uy tim at loqu8.com
Tue Jun 26 19:16:52 BST 2012

Dear Richard et al.,

I found http://snowball.tartarus.org/texts/earlyenglish.html to be a
fantastic read. To the powers that be, thank you so much for putting this
together!  In fact, I am using Snowball to search the Authorized version
with great satisfaction. The only extra thing I would add is that -edst
could be added, as in, paintedst.

"And furthermore, that ye have sent for men to come from far, unto whom a
messenger was sent; and, lo, they came: for whom thou didst wash thyself,
paintedst thy eyes, and deckedst thyself with ornaments,"

And perhaps something to handle 'cutteth' for cut.

Respectfully,
Tim