[Snowball-discuss] A stemmer for latvian

Martin Porter martin.f.porter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 08:31:19 BST 2013

Can someone else help with or comment on this? The libstemmer driver
was put together by Richard Boulton, and I myself have never actually
used it, so I'm not best placed to assist.

Vitālijs, it does sound like a problem in modifying the make script,
or something similar, and it might be easier to get help locally in
the Department in Latvia, -- Martin