[Snowball-discuss] Unresolved External Error while building

Martin Porter martin.f.porter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 13:55:28 BST 2014

Balázs,

I'm not sure what's going on here, but looking at the libstemmer
system again after a long period of absence from snowball work, I see
it could be a bit confusing for someone starting. Have a look at

http://snowball.tartarus.org/runtime/use.html

I've put in a new section, "getting started", showing how to download
a stemmer (the hungarian stemmer) and make it work. It's intended for
people who need the confidence of seeing something happen fairly
quickly.  I hope it's of some use to you,

Martin Porter