[Snowball-discuss] Old messages coming through

Richard Boulton richard at tartarus.org
Sat May 24 07:49:31 BST 2014

As you may have noticed, there are some pretty old messages coming through
on the mailing list. This is entirely my fault.  I've been failing to
moderate messages from unsubscribed users, or subscription requests, for
slightly more than the last year.  We get around 3000 messages sent to the
mailing list each year; my estimate is that around 1% of these are actual
worthwhile emails, the rest are obvious spam.   I'm going through the
backlog now and approving those which are not spam, and am about halfway
through this process.

Apologies for the delay to these messages, and the resulting flood.

--
Richard