[Snowball-discuss] French stemming algorithm

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon May 26 00:39:10 BST 2014

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 01:31:06PM +0000, Mark.R.Potter at thomsonreuters.com wrote:
> Not a big deal, but could I be removed from this thread please?
> I think I was added by mistake, possibly as a typo for Martin Porter?

You're getting these emails because you're subscribed to the
"Snowball-discuss" mailing list.  The process of subscribing requires
that you reply to an email asking you to confirm that you want to
subscribe, so it is something you explicitly did at some point in the
past (or else someone else previously had control of the email address
you're using and subscribed).

Emailing everyone else subscribed to the list is not the way to get
yourself removed.

Instead please visit the URL at the foot of each message from the
list where you can unsubscribe yourself: