[Snowball-discuss] New website

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sun Sep 6 23:46:03 BST 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 01:22:40AM +0000, Richard Boulton wrote:
>  - The website at http://snowball.tartarus.org/ will be preserved in
> essentially its current state, for the foreseeable future. Snowball has
> been referenced in many academic papers and other places, so we feel it
> important to preserve the website in essentially its current state.

I have set up a new website for snowball:

http://snowballstem.org/

The content is forked from the old website.

Currently there are some dead internal links I need to fix (to things
like the source code of the stemmers), and the demo page isn't
operational.  Please report any other problems.

I'd encourage people to update external links to "the snowball project"
to point to the new site.