[Snowball-discuss] Multiple errors in generated Java sources for Latin algorithm

Martin Porter martin.f.porter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:51:04 BST 2017

Alexander,

I am sorry about this one. The java codegenerator side of the snowball
work was done by Richard Boulton, and I am not myself familiar enough
with java to be able to help with the problem you have hit here. I
developed the Latin algorithm following the Schinke/Willett work by
generating C, which worked okay at the time.

I am hoping there is someone in the snowball-discuss community who
might be able to help,

Martin