A query about clustering Idea

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Tue Mar 22 14:32:07 GMT 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 07:51:43PM +0530, MURTUZA BOHRA wrote:

> No problem! I have created a draft proposal in GSoC system. please
> review it.

I can't see it yet, but maybe it takes a while to appear. (The site is
fairly slow to use as well, so it's difficult to check repeatedly.) If
you have a URL to your proposal on summerofcode.withgoogle.com then
maybe I can find it faster.

Can you join the xapian-devel mailing list, please? Right now I have
to approve every one of your messages, and if someone replies to the
list only then you won't see the message.

  James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
  xapian.org