[Xapian-discuss] Long query times

tech at dbx.co.uk tech at dbx.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 10:33:58 BST 2005

I now remember why I didn't do this -what I want is all relevent CVs
returned to me in date order, rather than textual relevency, as the later
ones are of more interest than the earlier ones -even if the earlier ones
score more highly.

Is there a way to turn the relevence sorting off, so that it just did a
simple match? If I did would the results come back in date order?

Thanks again,

Jeremy