[Xapian-discuss] make error

Ruslan Spivak rspivak at nuxeo.com
Thu Oct 12 09:15:12 BST 2006

В Срд, 11/10/2006 в 23:30 +0100, Olly Betts пишет:
> On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 12:22:09PM -0700, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:
> > Yes. Following up by private email.
>
> OK, that's helped a lot.  Turns out there's an error message in
> refman.log (I'll add something to cat this file if the latex call
> fails so that problems here will be more obvious in future!)
>
> The problem is that fancyhdr.sty is missing.  On Debian it's in the
> tetex-extra package and gets installed here:
>
> /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/fancyhdr/fancyhdr.sty
>
> Installing this package on Jeff's machine fixes the problem.
>
> Ruslan: I assume there's a similar TeX package split on FC5, and you'll
> just need to install another package to fix this problem.  If you let
> me know the package name, I'll note it in HACKING to help others
> in the future.

Hi.

On my system i have /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/fancyhdr/fancyhdr.sty

Here is the list of installed packages:
tetex-xdvi-3.0-29.fc5
tetex-dvips-3.0-29.fc5
tetex-fonts-3.0-17
tetex-3.0-29.fc5
tetex-preview-11.83-5.fc5
tetex-prosper-1.5-2.fc5
tetex-latex-3.0-29.fc5
tetex-afm-3.0-29.fc5
tetex-unicode-0-5.20041017.fc5

Unfortunately due to technical reasons i won't be able to provide access
to my host, but i attached refman.log, maybe it will be of some help to
spot the reason of the trouble.

Regards,
Ruslan