[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 0.9.7 released

Arjen van der Meijden acmmailing at tweakers.net
Fri Oct 13 14:16:52 BST 2006

Hi Olly,

Either you miss an include or missspelled something?

flint_table.cc: In member function `bool FlintTable::basic_open(bool,
unsigned int)':
flint_table.cc:1499: error: `sys_read_n_bytes' undeclared (first use
this function)
flint_table.cc:1499: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in.)

Best regards,

Arjen