[Xapian-discuss] Read accesses through WritableDatabase are slow

Jean-Francois Dockes jean-francois.dockes at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 23 21:50:52 BST 2006

James Aylett wrote:
 > Could you have a term generated from the containing document, shared
 > between all the subdocs? Then a simple search would pull them out.

This is obviously the right way (now that I have seen it...).
Sorry I didn't see/answer this message earlier (digest subscriber),

I should have asked before I designed my clunky scheme, it would have
saved me some trouble.

I am going to see if I can implement this so that it replaces the old
scheme for new data.

I'm so vexed I didn't think of it ...

Thanks,

J.F. Dockes