[Xapian-discuss] Java Swig bindings for Xapian 1.0.6 on Windows

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Apr 18 03:12:12 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 03:30:44PM +0100, Charlie Hull wrote:
> I've now managed to create a makefile for the Java Swig bindings under
> Windows: I have now added this to the MSVC makefiles available from

It should be made clear that these bindings are somewhat experimental.
In particular, the wrapped API is liable to change.

Hopefully I'll manage to knock them into releasable shape fairly soon,
though it would help if someone with more experience of Java got
involved so we end up with a natural Java API.