[Xapian-discuss] check for blacklisted words (and thanks)

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed May 21 08:23:28 BST 2008

Hi again,

first of all I wish to thank everybody here on this list (Olly,
Richard etc.) for the very helpful answers (I do prefer not to add
noise on this list thanking people every time).

Now the question: I must check if a particular document contains
blacklisted words (which are in a textfile, unstemmed one per line),
is there a way to restrict a query to a single document and return a
boolean value if one of the terms in the query are contained in the
checked document?

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3: www.itopen.it