[Xapian-discuss] Database inflate error

Richard Boulton richard at lemurconsulting.com
Wed Apr 8 16:51:53 BST 2009

On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 11:02:53AM -0400, Jason Chapin wrote:
> For reasons I don't understand I'm getting this error trying to perform
> a search with the PHP bindings:

Please could you open a ticket in trac (http://trac.xapian.org/) to report
this error.  Include (at a minimum) the following additional information:

 - the platform you're running on.
 - the version of Xapian you're using.
 - where you got your xapian installation from (ie, package? compiled from
   source? etc)
 - details of what you were doing at the time the error occurred.
 - whether you can reproduce the error reliably, and if so, instructions on
   how to do so so that we can reproduce it locally.

--
Richard