[Xapian-discuss] Xapian World Tour

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Sep 4 03:00:27 BST 2009

My proposal for a Xapian talk at LCA2010 (http://www.lca2010.org.nz/)
was accepted, and I'm going to be attending various other events over
the next few months, in New Zealand, the USA and the UK, so I've added
these to the list on the wiki:

http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/MeetingsAndGatherings

This reminded me that it's now 10 years since the first commit to what
is now Xapian, which is really quite a milestone.

Anyone fancy going out for a few celebratory beers in Cambridge, UK?
How about Friday 25th September, perhaps at the Carlton Arms?

http://www.thecarltonarms.co.uk/

But feel free to suggest better days and places...

And if you want to organise something near you, please do.