[Snowball-discuss] There is another system named snowball

Tolkin, Steve Steve.Tolkin@FMR.COM
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:04:55 -0500

Just in case you are too modest, let me suggest renaming
the project to to e.g. porter or porter_stemmer.

Hopefully helpfully yours,
Steve
--
Steven Tolkin          steve.tolkin@fmr.com      617-563-0516
Fidelity Investments   82 Devonshire St. V1D     Boston MA 02109